Tein Street Basis Coilover 02-06 Nissan Altima / Maxima
Tein Street Basis Coilover
Fits: 02-06 Nissan Altima / 04-08 Nissan Maxima
The Street Basis damper is the evolution of the popular BASIC coilover. Developed to provide a sporty ride feeling and aggressive stance. The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height. Vehicle ride height is adjustable via the ZT coated threaded sleeve. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Street Basis dampers are great for daily driving and spirited driving for all types of drivers.
Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained suspension engineers.
Altima Ride Height Adjust Range F= -1.1" to -3.2", R= -0.9" to -2.2"
Maxima Ride Height Adjust Range F= -1.0" to -3.3", R= -1.0" to -2.3"
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
- Powder coated damper body
- Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube
- Full-Length Dust Boots
- 1-piece Aluminum Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
Contents of Damper Kit:
- Shock Absorber x 4
- Main Spring x 4 (Some applications include helper springs)
- Seat Lock x 12
Bump Rubber x 4
- Hook Spanner x 2
- Dust Cover x 4 (Some kits will retain use of OEM Dust Covers)
- Instruction Manual x 1
- Sticker Sheet x 1
We Also Recommend