Tein Flex Z Coilover 12+ Subaru BRZ / Scion FRS
Tein Flex Z Coilover System
For: 12+ FRS / BRZ
The Tein Flex Z for the FR-S features a full-length ride height adjustment system, enables adjustment of ride height by adjusting the case length, without changing the damper stroke length and/or spring pre-load. By adjusting the case length to change ride height, the ride quality stays optimal. A big advantage when the vehicle is used for street driving.
This system not only makes it possible to maintain a good balance between the lowered appearance and ride comfort, but also provides 16 different damping adjustments for the driver to enjoy.
The Tein Flex Z contains the ever-popular 16-level damping force adjustment (compression/rebound together) feature with the use of a needle valve. By turning the adjustment knob, damping force (stiffness) is adjusted linearly step by step. A quick and easy way to change the ride and handling of the car to suit driver's needs and preferences.
The Tein Flex Z lowers the front of the vehicle by -30 mm and the rear of the vehicle -30 mm instantly and can be further adjusted to be lower or higher depending on the driver's preferences.
The Flex Z coilovers also feature a 6 (kgf/mm) spring in the front and a 6 (kgf/mm) spring in the rear for the ideal match of spring to shock damping characteristics.
- Spring Rate Front: 6 (kgf/mm)/ 336 (lbs/in)
- Sring Rate Rear: 6 (kgf/mm)/ 336 (lbs/in)
- Front Ride Heigh(mm): -30 (mm)
- Rear Ride Height(mm): -30 (mm)
- EDFC Motor Kit: EDK05-12140
- Made in Yokohama Japan
- Twin-Tube System for Comfortable Ride on Streets
- Full-Length System for Ride Height Adjustment w/ Minimal Change in Ride Quality
- Damping Force Adjustable to Change Ride to Ideal Settings
- Compatible with EDFC Series to enable In-Car Damping Force Adjustment
- Upper Mounts Included for Easy Installation
- Highly Durable & Reliable
- Thoroughgoing Rust-Proofing
- Highly-Rigid Bracket & Shell Case
- Smooth Ride Height Adjustment & One-of-A-Kind Adjusting Wrench
- No-Sag Springs
- High-Spec Damper Oil
- Replacement Service to Bring Used Shock Absorbers Back to Life
We Also Recommend