Tein Street Flex Z Coilover 08-14 Subaru WRX / STI
Tein Street Flex Z Coilover Kit
Fits: 08-14 Subaru WRX / STI
TEIN Flex Z is 16 way dampening adjustable (compression and rebound together) so you can made the ride stiffer or softer depending on what you are looking to achieve. For example, you can set the dampening to a low setting for when you are daily driving the car and set it up to a stiffer/firmer setting for track or competition use.
These coilovers include upper mounts for each installation. Each kit comes with either reinforced rubber upper mount or a pillowball upper mount. Pillow ball upper mounts are for strut suspensions and include front camber adjustment.
TEIN takes pride in their products and each one is built to be the best quality possible. TEIN coats each Flex Z with "ZT Coating" that prevents rust and has multiple layers to ensure the best finish.
TEIN Flex Z Coilovers Specs and Features:
- Made in Yokohama, Japan
- Twin-Tube for Comfortable Street Ride
- Full-Length System for Height Adjustment with minimal change in ride quality even at lowest setting
- EDFC Compatiable
- Includes Upper Mounts for Easy Installation (some vehicles use OE mounts)
- Inclues Dust Boots (some vehicles use OE dust boots)
- TEIN Quality for durability, reliability and rust proofing
- No-Sag Springs
We Also Recommend